SPAMfighter Mail Gateway integrates perfectly with the company's existing e-mail infrastructure to secure the company e-mail environment. It is easy to install and use with no daily maintenance tasks needed. SPAMfighter Mail Gateway is based on SPAMfighter's unique world-wide community with over 7 million users.
SPAMfighter Mail Gateway is powered by 7.470.459 SPAMfighters from 228 countries/areas. If enough SPAMfighters report the same spam e-mail, it is instantly removed from all SPAMfighters and users. This means instant spam protection with no configuration or maintenance.
SPAMfighter Mail Gateway integrates seamlessly with Windows and handles up to 80.000 emails per hour with a minimum hardware demand. Industry standard hardware can handle 200.000+ emails per hour. Fully capable of installation in virtual windows environments (VMWare, Virtual Server, Hyper V etc.).
- Client remoting changed from shared object to call specific object
- New IPC layer implemented
- "Check connection" on outbound connections now only checks the actual connection selected instead of triggering a full outbound connector check
- Improved detection of Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2
- License system error handling improved
- Improved handling of e-mails sent to domains missing valid MX records
- Scanning Engine updated to latest version (220.127.116.11) for improved filtering
- CRL import service deprecated and removed
- Updated SecureBlackbox to v7.2.171
- Default max mail size property in Community Filter changed to 500 kb
- JQuery UI updated to v1.8.2